Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
WoW
 The Friday Night Club :On Line :WoW
Message Icon Topic: Recruiting.... Post Reply Post New Topic
Laura Lee

Online Status: Offline
Quote Laura Lee Replybullet Topic: Recruiting....
    Posted: 22 Apr 2013 at 5:03pm
I am seriously looking for people to join my guild on WoW.  We are ready to raid MoP dungeons but we need more ppl!!!  Embarrassed

I have scrolls of resurrection for those that have played before and I also have the capability to help you lvl up to 80 at 1/3 the time it takes normally. Star

In plain terms, Blizzard is doing the same thing Sony did: have too many servers and not enough ppl spread amongst them.  My server is sadly alliance heavy which makes finding horde ppl very hard. Cry

Please consider coming back!!  We are on the Hellscream Server, and our guild is the Devils Children.  If you know of anyone still playing or interested, please send them to me!!Heart

A bit of guild info - we are currently lvl 22 out of 25 which gives  us most of the guild perks.  All of our mains are ready to do MoP dungeons with loads of alts at various lvls to help others coming up in lvl.  We do dungeons for kit, mounts, pets, and achievements as much as possible.

Please ask to talk to Mooshee for guild invites!!!Thumbs%20Up Heart Thumbs%20Up

Mooshee - Very Proud Leader of Devils Children on Hellscream Server
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version