Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Everquest
 The Friday Night Club :On Line :Everquest
Message Icon Topic: Ventrilo Post Reply Post New Topic
gruff
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote gruff Replybullet Topic: Ventrilo
    Posted: 28 Feb 2011 at 2:57pm

Just to post up as promised that info on the Ventrilo server. You can download the client either from the Ventrilo site itself or from www.glendell.eu/TFNC. There is the 32 bit version and the 64 bit one. Clap

It is relatively easy to set it up. The server name is what ever you like, the address is either www.glendell.eu or 83.104.37.215, your name or toons name as a user and no pass word. Everything else as default. If we get problems with others logging on we may need to set a pass word up but we will leave it for now.

In the first screen of the setup, Voice, you might want to un tick the "Push To Talk" option and then play around with the sensitivity a bit (I droped mine to 2) otherwise you will need to push a key when you have something to say! Embarrassed

Also remove the "Play Key Clicks" - or else it will make a horrible noise at the start and end of what you say.

I will leave the server up for the time being so you can have a go at getting it working.

Gruff

Edited by gruff - 28 Feb 2011 at 7:21pm
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version